For the position of Chief Executive Officer CEO in Quetta, Quetta Electric Supply Company QESCO Jobs is looking for skilled experts and experienced individuals.
Criteria & Qualifications for Eligibility:
1. A bachelor’s degree in engineering is required, as well as a master’s degree in engineering, business/public administration or management, economics or finance.
2. The candidate must have at least twenty years of experience as of the date of this advertisement, including at least ten years in the power sector, and at least three years of experience in a senior management position as of the date of this advertisement, i.e. experience in the public sector or private sector companies in the position of BS-20 or equivalent to BS-20, whether on a substantive basis or on a contractual basis.
• Salary and allowances as allowed by MP-1 Scale (at first); hiring shall not be subject to MP Scale regulation.
• The initial contract will be for three (3) years, with the company conducting an annual performance evaluation.
Boards of Directors in each case.
3. On the QESCO Jobs website, www.qesco.com.pk, you can find application forms and declarations.
4. Applicants must provide a printed copy of their application, as well as the accompanying papers, by courier service:
(a) A detailed CV, four passport-size pictures, and a copy of your CNIC are required.
(b) A declaration on non-judicial stamp paper of the required value, as per the QESCO Jobs website specimen.
(c) Copies of degrees/testimonials that have been duly confirmed by the Higher Education Commission or the applicable professional organization or association.
(d) The applicant should number and sign all pages of the application.
5. Applications must be received by the above-mentioned address on or by August 9, 2021.
6. Applications that are incomplete in any way or are received after the deadline will not be considered, and no claim will be recognized.
7. QESCO Jobs maintains the right to suspend or terminate the entire recruitment process at any time and for any reason.
8. The supplementary documents listed below shall be included to the application form as instructed in Sr. No. 03/04.
• A declaration on a non-judicial stamp paper in the amount of Rs. 100, in the format prescribed in ‘Annexure B’ to the Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines, 2015, that the applicant is not ineligible to act as a Chief Executive, as per the ‘Fit and Proper Criteria’ prescribed in Schedule-II of the said Guidelines, that the applicant is not ineligible to act as a Chief Executive;
• A detailed CV, a recent passport-size photograph, a copy of your CNIC, and your passport.
• Certified copies of degrees/certificates that have been confirmed by the Higher Education Commission.
Copies of experience certificates that have been attested.
1. Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to an interview.
2. There will be no TA/DA supplied for the interview.
3. Senior officials from PEPCO, DISCOS, GENCOS, and NTDC who meet the requirements are eligible to apply.
4. QESCO Jobs maintains the right to refuse or cancel the entire recruitment process at any time and for any reason.
5. On the QESCO Jobs website, www.qesco.com.pk, application forms and declarations will be available. Physical applications must be delivered to the following address through courier service.
Details of QESCO Jobs 2021
Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan
QESCO Jobs Advertisement July 2021
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should submit their applications, along with all needed documentation, before the deadline.
We are also providing Latest Government Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Online Apply, jobs in Pakistan, Medical Department Jobs, Pakistan jobs bank, online jobs in Pakistan, Lesco Wapda, Pepco, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy, PPSC, FPSC, NTS, PTS, Punjab Police Department, Atomic Energy, Banking, Medical, Teaching Jobs.
Disclaimer: Before you apply for a job or give an advance to a like officer, confirm everything. We are not liable for any damage or loss.