Planning & Development Board Lahore Jobs 2020
Planning & Development Board Lahore Jobs 2020 for Data Entry Operator, The Directorate General (Monitoring & Evaluation) invites applications from suitable candidates (reserved for Special Person) for the post of Data Entry Operator (BS1 2) on a contract basis. The Qualification/requirement for the post is as under:- Number Designation Pay Scale Qualification & Skill of Posts
i. ICS (Second division) from a recognized Board; and
ii. Typing speed of ten thousand key depressions per hour.
Data Entry Operator BS- 12
Note: Preference shall be given to those having:
(a) Proficiency in M.S. Office; and
(b) Good verbal or writing skills. Age 18 to 25 years
• Age relaxation will be granted as per the existing Government Policy.
• This post is Lahore-based.
• The application should be accompanied by two recent color passport-size photographs, attested copies of CNIC, academic qualification certificates and domicile, etc.
• The applicant will have to submit a certificate from the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons of Social Welfare Department.
• Only Punjab domiciled candidates will be considered.
• Those already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA will be
paid for appearing in the test /interview.
The post will be filled in accordance with the prevailing Rules.
Applications, complete in all respects, should reach the undersigned by 14th February 2020 during office hours.
Director General (M&E) P&D Board, Government of Punjab 65-Trade Centre, Directorate-General (M&E), 4th & 5th Floor, Ayub Chowk Johar Town, Lahore.
Planning & Development Board Lahore Jobs 2020 for Data Entry Operator
Last Date 14-February-2020