Planning and Development Department Jobs 2020
Planning and Development Department Jobs 2020 at Azad Govt of the State of Jammu and Kashmir, Applications from / Online Apply AJ&K State subject/domicile holders, refugees 1947 settled in Pakistan, refugees 1989 as well as Pakistan Nationals are invited for the following contract appointment on basis of merit in Scaling Up Nutrition (SUN) Secretariat in P&DD, AJK with UNICEF support as under: –
I. Master’s Degree in Community Health Community Medicine/ Public Health! Nutrition.
ii. At least 7 years of full-time job experience.
iii. Experience in multinational nutrition
interventions in the public sector will be preferred.
iv. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
v. Creative thinking, drive for results and strong commitments.
vi. Good interpersonal relationship skills even in a diverse work environment.
vii. Ability to work in a team.
viii. Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
ix. Excellent experience in planning, monitoring, and evaluation of development activities
1. Submit an online application at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk within 15 days after publication of the advertisement in the newspaper for the post.
2. Provide a hard copy of online submitted applications along with 3 latest passport size photographs, copy of CNIC, academics record, experience certificate, domicile, state subject, and CV within the due date.
3. Government servants having requisite qualifications and experience can also apply through proper channels along-with NOC including (consent for relieving certificate if selected). The candidates without departmental permission will not be entertained.
4. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
5. The department reserves the right to change the number of posts advertised or with-hold further process for recruitment of the above-mentioned position.
6. Duration of assignment is subject to availability of funds by the donor organization.
Planning and Development Department Jobs 2020 at Azad Govt of the State of Jammu and Kashmir
Last Date 03-February-2020