LHC Jobs 2020 (Lahore High Court)
Applications are invited from candidates domiciled in Punjab, possessing the following qualifications as prescribed in the Punjab Judicial Service Rules, 1994 for appointment against the vacant posts of Additional District & Sessions Judges (BS-20) on temporary basis likely to become permanent. LHC Jobs 2020 (Lahore High Court) for Additional District & Session Judges.
(1) An advocate who possesses a degree in Law from a recognized university entitling him/her to practice the profession of law or is a Member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland;
(2) A practicing advocate of the Lahore High Court and the Courts subordinate to the Lahore High Court with minimum practice of ten years (ten years practice as an advocate shall be counted from the date when the advocate became registered member of any Bar Association under Rule 7.10 read with Rule 7.12 of The Punjab Legal Practitioners and the Bar Council Rules. 1974).
Not less than 35 years and not more than 45 years of age as on 25th February 2020
BS-20 plus admissible allowances.
1. Three percent (3%) quota reserved therein for disabled persons as envisaged by Disabled Persons (Employment and Rehabilitation) Ordinance, 1981 as amended by Section 2 of the Punjab Disabled Persons (Employment and Rehabilitation) (Amendment) Act, 2015.
2. Five percent (5%) reserved for minorities in the light of Government of the Punjab Notification No. SOR-lll (S&GAD)1-35193, dated 27.03.2010.
The written examination shall consist of eight papers. Candidates shall answer all papers in English except Paper VII, Urdu. The time allowed for each paper shall be 3 hours. The subjects and maximum marks allocated to each paper shall be as under:
LHC Jobs 2020 (Lahore High Court) for Additional District & Session Judges
Last Date 25-February-2020
Candidates who qualify written examination shall be called for Interview.
– Those who secure 50% marks (150 out of 300 marks) in the interview shall be considered for appointment.
1. The date sheet and place of examination will be intimated to the eligible candidates through the press, official website, call letters, SMS, and e-mails.
2. In case of concealment of facts, false information or misstatement made by any candidate in any document is found, the Lahore High Court reserves its right to cancel the candidature at any stage, even after the appointment. Such concealment/misstatement shall lead to proceedings against the said candidate under the Punjab Legal Practitioners and Bar Councils Act, 1973, or criminal prosecution under the Pakistan Penal Code, 1860 and shall forfeit his/her right to appear in this or subsequent examination(s) or to remain in service.
3. Online prescribed application forms are available on the official website of Lahore High Court, Lahore i.e. www.lhc.gov.pk.
4. Candidates are required to deposit non-refundable examination fee of Rs.5,000/- (rupees five thousand only) online in any branch of MCB bank situated within the province of Punjab in MCB Bank Lahore High Court, Lahore Branch Gold Saving Account No.0785503341001134 t1ed ‘Human Resource-District Judiciary’ and fill in the online prescribed application form. After taking print thereof, the candidates are required to forward an application form to the office of the undersigned along with the original fee deposit slip.
5. The online application form along with hard copy and relevant documents must be dispatched to the office of the undersigned on or before 2 February 2020 No hard copy of the online application shall be accepted, thereafter.
6. The attested copies of the following documents must be attached with the hard copy of the application form:
Constituon and High Court Rules & Orders