GC University FSD Jobs 2019 for Teacher Job Postings
GC University FSD Jobs 2019 for Teacher Job Postings, Lecturer, Applications are invited for project-based Teaching Positions (Initially for a period of three years) at Government College University, Faisalabad, Chiniot Campus from Pakistani Nationals under Higher Education Commission funded the project with given pay scale plus usual allowance as permissible under the rules and on pay package as per HEC policy. The candidates must meet the prescribed qualification I experience as per details are given below:
. Assistant Professor (BPS-19):-
1. Business Administration = 01
2. English Literature = 01
3. Mathematics 01
4. Sociology = 01
Eligibility Criteria for the Post of Assistant Professor on BPS-19
Age Limit: 30-45 Year
Qualification:- Ph.D. in the relevant subject
2. Lecturer (BPS-i 8):-
1. Business Administration = 02
2. English Literature = 02
3. Mathematics = 02
4. Sociology = 02
Eligibility Criteria for the Post of Lecturer:-
Age Limit: 21-35 Year
Qualification:- M.Phil I MS or equivalent (18 years) or Masters Degree from a Foreign University in the relevant subject
1. The candidates from abroad may submit their applications on prescribed Application Form, available on the University website, accompanied by Bank Draft of US $ 50/. in favor of Treasurer Government College University. Faisalabad and attested copies of all necessary testimonials. The ID card, recent photograph, updated CV on the given address,
2. Incomplete or the application received after the due date will not be entertained.
3. The candidates are required to submit Three (03) sets of duly filled in Application Form (must be) supported with attested copies of degrees, result cards. The ID card, three recent photographs, updated CV, transcripts, certificates along with research publications In case, the degree has not been issued, a certificate to that effect signed by the Controller of Examinations might be accepted. In all cases, the statement of experience must be supported by certificates from employers.
4. The candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate Job Application Form with necessary documents, complete in all respects.
5. The University reserves the right not to consider any application or not to fill any post without assigning any reason
6. The candidate already in Service must apply through proper channel by the due date.
7. The Candidates must attach HEC Equivalence Certificate(s), where applicable, otherwise, their applications would not be entertained I considered.
8. The evaluation of the Scrutiny Committee shall be final and only on merit candidates will be called for an interview I informed
9. The recommended candidates will have no right to claim, whatsoever, to convert their contractual service into the regularization one.
10. Applications complete in all respects must reach. during office hours, in the Recruitment Cell, Registrar Office Government College University, Faisalabad within 15 days from the publication of this advertisement.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and shortlisting of the candidates shall be made in accordance with the procedure laid down by the University.
• The condition of age can be relaxed as per the policy of the University.
• The Institution reserves the right to increase or decrease the No. of positions.
• The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency/Post Otuicel Telephonic message.
• No TAIDAWOLAd be admissible when called for an interview.
REGISTRAR I Government College University, Faisalabad
GC University FSD Jobs 2019 for Teacher Job Postings, University Lecturer
GC University FSD Jobs 2019 for Teacher Job Postings, Lecturer
Download Application Form
Last Date 16-November-2019
All Pakistan One Click Latest Jobs
|Jobs in All News Paper||Education Wise Latest Jobs||City Wise Latest Jobs|
|Testing Service Jobs||Public Service Commission||Police Department Jobs|
|Province Wise Jobs||Wapda, Sui Gas, PTCL, Duplicate Bills||Jobs in Overseas|