District & Session Judge Karachi Jobs 2019
Computer Operator, CCTV Operator Jobs 2019, District & Session Judge Karachi, We are providing All jobs in Pakistan & Abroad with District & Session Judge Karachi with all information & with the facility of online apply Visit Now to get any type of government jobs, Computer Operator, CCTV Operator Jobs 2019 pakistan jobs bank, place ad in newspaper, newspaper classifieds, paperpkads, Police Department, Wapda, NTS, PPSC, PTS, CTS, FPSC, Lesco, Pepco Jobs, Mepco Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Motorway Jobs, NH&MP Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Medical department Jobs, Hospital Jobs, Disable Person Jobs, Newspaper ads, Educators Jobs, teaching Jobs, Work Home, And we are also providing jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, jang news, jang epaper, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, and The Nation etc, through Jobinfolink.com, and more jobs Scholarships, Internships, IT Department Jobs, Professor Jobs, Lecture Jobs, Federal Government Jobs.
AIOS Admissions, PU Admissions, BZU Admission, Army School Admissions, VU Admissions, MA degree, bachelor of fine arts, online colleges, online MBA programs, online MBA, masters in social work, best online colleges, masters in education, online bachelor’s degree, business administration, online jobs work from home, jobs abroad, indeed part time jobs, part time hours, part time jobs.
Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.
Applications are invited for the following posts lying vacant in various Sessions / Civil Courts of District Malir. The criteria for appointment containing the qualification and other eligibilities are mentioned below:
As per the instruction of the High Court of Sindh, initial test for posts at Sr. No. 1 & 2 shall be conducted through Sukkur IBA Testing Services. Those who secure at least 55% marks in such a test shall be further assessed through written test and only those who qualify the written test shall be called for Interview. Form Challan can be downloaded from the SIBA website (http://www.sts.net.pk) and a hard copy be sent/submitted to the Project Manager DSCM S.I.B.A. Testing Services Sukkur I.B.A. University Airport Road Sukkur along with attested copies of CNIC, Domicile, PRC, Degrees, and Certificates with 02 recent photographs before the closing date. For further information, candidates shall visit the website of STS.
2. For post at Sr. 1, preference would be given to a candidate possessing the domicile of District Malir. However, the appointment of candidates qualifying the requisite tests! interview/appointment criteria possessing the domicile of the district other than District Mahr shall be subject to approval from Hon’ble Chief Justice. High Court of Sindh.
3. Applications for a post at Sr. No. 3 to 6 shall be submitted/sent to District & Sessions Judge, Malir Karachi along with attested copies of CNIC, Domicile, PRC, Degrees, and Certificates with 02 recent photographs before the closing date.
4. For posts at Sr. No. 3 to 6, a written test of candidates shall be conducted and only those candidates, who qualify the written test, shall be called
5. Separate application/deposit sUp shall be used for post-trom Serial No.01 & 02 tailings which the application will not be considered.
6. The incomplete or improperly filled prescribed application form will not be entertained.
7. The closing date for the above posts is fixed as 08-12-2019.
8. The Civil Servants may apply through proper channel. The maximum age limit for Civ Servants applying through proper channel is 30 years.
9. The applicants shall further be informed as regards test/Interview through SMS and for posts at Serial No. 1 & 2. through SIBA Testing Services website for the first test and through SMS for subsequent written tests interview.
10. The overage candidate may also apply for the posts, but their selection shall be finalized through suitable screening checks and shall be subject to approval from the Hon’ble Chief Justice, High Court of Sindh.
11. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate tar appearing the test interview.
District & Sessions Judge,
All Pakistan One Click Latest Jobs
|Jobs in All News Paper||Education Wise Latest Jobs||City Wise Latest Jobs|
|Testing Service Jobs||Public Service Commission||Police Department Jobs|
|Province Wise Jobs||Wapda, Sui Gas, PTCL, Duplicate Bills||Jobs in Overseas|