Research and Development
Youth Recruitment Services seeks the services of committed and dynamic professionals, having domicile of Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan, and KPK for the following posts purely on a contract basis. Research and Development Department YTS Jobs 2020, Qualification BA. MA, Age limit 32 to 35 years.
The contract will be extended according to YRS policies. The qualification, experience and other requirements for the positions are as under.
Research and Development Department YTS Jobs 2020.
How to Apply:
Research and Development Applications form along with fee deposit slip is available on Youth Recruitment Services (YRS) website.
- Please download the complete Application Form, pay the fee in any of the countrywide online branches
mentioned on the slip.
- Send your applications duly filled by the courier before the expiry of the last date, along with fee deposit slip
(original) to Youth Recruitment Services Head Quarter Dera Ismail Khan.
- In case of applying for more than one post, a separate application must be processed with separate fee
- Incomplete applications and those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
- The date of the written test shall be communicated to eligible/shortlisted candidates only through YRS.
- No TA/DA will provide for tests/Interviews.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable/non-transferable.
- Candidate already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Please indicate the name of the post applying for in the right-hand corner of the envelope.
- For further information, please visit www.yrs.org.pk
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
a) Research and Development Application processing fee of Rs.620/- (non-refundable) for the written part is required to be deposited in
YRS account. Application form along with deposit slip can be downloaded from YRS Website
b) No TA/DA will be admissible when called for Physical test, written test and interview.
c) Employ of Govt. /Semi Govt. /Autonomous bodies /corporations will apply through proper channel.
d) Candidates are required to bring along with them original Computerized National Identity Card for all
tests/interviews etc. Candidates are also required to bring with them original Certificates/Degrees and
marks sheet for the interviews.
e) The selected candidates have to provide a Police clearance certificate before receiving an offer of appointment.
f) No. of vacancies can be increased/decreased at any time without any notice.
g) Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel an application or whole recruitment process at any
time without any notice.
h) The candidate shall have 60% marks in a test conducted by YRS.
i) Employment will be made on a contract basis for an initial period of ten months extendable through mutual
j) The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of the application.
k) Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to disqualify the candidate.
l) The selected candidates will have to submit a surety bond on a stamp paper of Rs.100 duly countersigned
by oath Commissioner to the effect of compliance of the terms and conditions of the services.
Download Challan Form
Last Date 11-April-2020
|IT Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||Uni Jobs
|Health Jobs ||Bluchistan Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||Bluchistan Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Latest Government Jobs|
|Sindh Latest Government Jobs|
|Baluchistan Latest Government Jobs|
|KPK Latest Government Jobs|