GCU University Jobs 2020
GCU University Jobs 2020 | Non Teaching Jobs, Latest Teaching Jobs, ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (BS-19) Age: 30-45 Years History
2. LECTURER (BS-18) Age: 21-35 Years Chemistry, Commerce, Economics, History, Management Studies, and Physical Education.
3. RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (BS-17) Age: 21-35 Years (Mass Communication)
Eligibility Criteria: M.PhiI. 1st Division or M.A./ M.Sc. 1st Division in relevant subject from recognized college! university. However, in case of candidates with a degree awarded under Annual Examination will be eligible even if he! she holds M.A. English with the 2nd Division.
4. CURATOR (BS-17) Age: 24-35 Years Eligibility Criteria: M.Sc. 2nd Division in the subject of Botany.
5. ASSISTANT CONTROLLER (BS-1 7) Age: 24-35 Years OF EXAMINATION
Eligibility Criteria: MA.! M.Sc. at least 2nd Division with three years teaching administrative experience.
GCU University Jobs 2020
GCU University Jobs 2020 | Non Teaching Jobs, Latest Teaching Jobs, Please visit the HEC Islamabad website www.hec.gov.pk for qualification and eligibility criteria for appointment on Teaching Positions in respective Subjects! Discipline! Faculty.
2. Application forms may be downloaded from the GC University’s official website http://www.cicu.edu.pk/ Jobs GCU.htm (on legal size papers).
3. The processing fee shall be submitted to HBL, GCU Branch, through Challan OR online in HBL NC No. 2398-70001616-03 OR Bank Draft? Demand Draft! Postal Order in favor of “Treasurer GCU Lahore”. The original bank receipt! the draft should be submitted with the application form.
4. The processing fee (non-refundable) for Sr. No. 1 and 2 is Rs. 3,000/- and for Sr. No. 3 to 5 is Rs. 1,000/-.
5. The duly filled-in application form along with attested copies of all testimonials, experience certificate(s), CNIC and CV shall be submitted OR posted to the GC University, Lahore, Vice-Chancellor’s Office till 24-03- 2020.
6. Already in-service candidates shall apply through proper channel OR attach departmental permission? NOC from their parent department.
7. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview and no TNDA will be admissible.
8. Incomplete applications OR applications received after due date shall not be considered.
NOTE: The University reserves the right to call only shortlisted candidates for interview. The University shall consider all applications for each position and may accept OR reject the application(s) without assigning any reason.
For further inquiries, please contact
(042)111-000-010, Ext. 202 OR Email at email@example.com,
Download Application Form
Last Date 24-March-2020
|IT Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||Uni Jobs
|Health Jobs ||Bluchistan Jobs
|Jobs in Jang Newspaper|
|Jobs in Express Newspaper|
|Jobs in Dawn Newspaper|
|Jobs in Nwaiwaqt Newspaper|
|Jobs in The News Newspaper|
|Jobs in Dunya Newspaper|
|Jobs in Aaj Newspaper|
|Jobs in The Nation|
|Jobs in Kawish News|
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||Bluchistan Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Latest Government Jobs|
|Sindh Latest Government Jobs|
|Baluchistan Latest Government Jobs|
|KPK Latest Government Jobs|