Department of Software Solutions YRS Jobs 2020
YRS a private sector autonomous limited company is extending Research in a field of SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, Department of Software Solutions YRS Jobs 2020 for Technical officer, Software Engineer.
Qualification Intermediate, BA. Master, Age limit 18 to 30 years.
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, and WEB DEVELOPING. Applications are invited for appointment of following positions on a pure contract basis. The contract will be extended according to YRS policies.
Department of Software Solutions YRS Jobs 2020 for Technical officer, Software Engineer
How to Apply
• Applications form along with fee deposit slip is available on Youth Recruitment Services (YRS) website. http://www.yrs.org.pk
• Please download the complete Application Form, pay the fee in any of the countrywide online branches mentioned on the slip.
• Send your applications duly filled by the courier before the expiry of the last date, along with fee deposit slip (original) to Youth Recruitment Services Head Quarter Dera Ismail Khan.
• In case of applying for more than one post, a separate application must be processed with separate fee payment.
• Incomplete applications and those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
• No TA/DA wilL provide for test/Interview.
• Deposited amount is non-refundable/non-transferable,
• Candidate already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
• Please indicate the name of the post applying for in the right-hand corner of the envelope.
Download Application Form
Download Challan Form
a) Application processing fee of Rs.620/- (non-refundable) for the written part is required to be deposited in the YRS account. Application form along with deposit slip can be downloaded from YRS Website www.yrs.org.pk
b) No TA/DA will be admissible when called for Physical test, written test, and interview.
c) Employ of Govt. /Semi Govt. /Autonomous bodies /corporations will apply through proper channel.
d) Candidates are required to bring along with them original Computerized National Identity Card for all tests/interviews etc. Candidates are also required to bring with them original Certificates/Degrees and marks sheet for the interviews.
e) The selected candidates have to provide a Police clearance certificate before receiving an offer of appointment.
O The selection of candidates will be based purely on merit.
g) The selected candidates will have to submit a surety bond on a stamp paper of Rs.100 duly countersigned by oath Commissioner to the effect of compliance of the terms and conditions of the services.
Last Date 11 April-2020
|IT Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||Uni Jobs
|Health Jobs ||Bluchistan Jobs
|Jobs in Jang Newspaper|
|Jobs in Express Newspaper|
|Jobs in Dawn Newspaper|
|Jobs in Nwaiwaqt Newspaper|
|Jobs in The News Newspaper|
|Jobs in Dunya Newspaper|
|Jobs in Aaj Newspaper|
|Jobs in The Nation|
|Jobs in Kawish News|
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||Bluchistan Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Latest Government Jobs|
|Sindh Latest Government Jobs|
|Baluchistan Latest Government Jobs|
|KPK Latest Government Jobs|