University of Education Lahore Jobs 2020
University of Education Lahore Jobs 2020 for Librarian, Administrative Officer, Accountant Assistant, The University of Education, I..ahore was established in 2002 through an Ordinance issued by the Governor of Punjab & was created Out of several leading teacher training institutions working all across Punjab. It comprises nine Campuses and three functional Divisions situated in Lahore, Attock, Multan, Vehari, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faia1abad and Jauharabad. Currently, we are in search of the following staff, to bt employed at campus mention against each on contract his (extendable). The ideal candidates Ir (lie following posiLi4ns who possess the requisite knowledge, experience and have interest and motivation to work may apply. University of Education Lahore Jobs 2020 for Administrative Officer, Accountant Assistant
How to Apply for The Posts Sr. No. 1 to 9
University of Education Jobs 2020 Applicants for the posts from serial # 1 to 09 are required to apply online through University job portal web.ue.edu.pk/jobs and after submitting their online application form, applicants are also required to sign and submit the hardcopy/printout of same pre-filled online application form to the Registrar Office, University of Education, College Road Township, Lahore. ü Fill the online application form carefully and submit once complete in all respects, as no editing will be allowed after submission. Applicants from serial # 1 to 09 are also required to print system generated fee challan and deposit job application fee Rs.500/- as mentioned on challan in any branch of the Bank of Punjab.
How to Apply for the Posts Sr. No. 10 to 17
University of Education Lahore Jobs 2020 for Librarian, Administrative Officer, Accountant Assistant Applicants for the Posts from above serial # 10 to 17 are required to apply on University prescribed application form which can be downloaded from the University website i.e www.ue.edu.pk and also required to attach a bank draft of worth Rs.500/- payable to the Treasurer, University of Education, Lahore with their application forms. Any application submitted without the original bank draft or having an incorrect payable title will not be entertained.
1. University of Education, All applicants are required to attach and submit attested copies of CNIC, domicile, all educational documents/certificates, experience certificates and any other relevant documents along with their application forms. Any application submitted without the original challan or bank draft will not be entertained. Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. Relaxation in the upper age limit may be granted to suitable candidates as per rules.
3. The quota for disabled persons, minorities and women will be observed as per rules.
4. Candidates presently working in Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies must send their applications through proper channel only. Applications submitted without NOC / advance copy shall not be entertained.
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
6. The Selectees will be liable to serve in any Campus/Division of the University of Education, Lahore.
7. In case the candidate desire to apply for more than one post, he/she must apply separately for each post.
8. The initial appointment will be made on a one-year contract basis (extendable) subject to satisfactory performance.
9. The closing date for submission of application is 05th March 2020 (Thursday) within office hours. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date (even dispatched through courier) will not be accepted.
10. Experience, where prescribed, would include equivalent experience, in a profession or in the service of an autonomous or semi-autonomous organization or private organization gained after acquiring the basic requisite qualification for the post.
11. For any Technical Assistance regarding online Application Submission, please call at 042-99262218 during office hours.
12. University reserves the right to increase/decrease or totally withdraw the vacancies without assigning any reason. Registrar, University of Education, College Road Township, Lahore-Pakistan. Phone: 042-99262237 Fax: 042-99262226
Last Date 05-March-2020
|IT Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||Uni Jobs
|Health Jobs ||Bluchistan Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||Bluchistan Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Latest Government Jobs|
|Sindh Latest Government Jobs|
|Baluchistan Latest Government Jobs|
|KPK Latest Government Jobs|