Health Department Jobs 2020 | Walk in Interview for Midwifes at Jacobabad, Health Department Government of Sindh is going to conduct “Walk-in-Interview” for filling for the post of Community Midwife (CMW) on a 1-year contract basis (extendable on fixed salary on Good Performance).
Interested Candidates, having domicile of District Jacobabad and meeting the above-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria are advised to appear for an interview before the recruitment committee notified by the Government of Sindh along with the application addressed to “ District Health Officer Jacobabad
Health Department. Government of Sindh and having annexure of resume detailing bio-data, qualifications, experience, postal address, email address (optional) if available and contact details along with Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC), 03 Fresh Passport Size Photographs. Domicile, PRC Forrn-D and attested photocopies of all relevant documents (02 Sets) along with all Original Documents. The schedule of interviews is as under:
Health Department Jobs 2020 | Walk in Interview for Midwifes at Jacobabad
• The positions are health facility-specific and non- transferable. Preference will be given to the candidate residing in the Union Council I demographic Jurisdiction of the Health Facilities
• The minimum and maximum age shall be computed as on the date and time of walk-in-interview however 15 years of age relaxation will be given as per existing Government Notifications.
• The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the existing policy regarding quota reserved for differently-baled and minorities as per SOPs.
• Interested candidates are required to bring all the original documents for on-spot scrutiny of all relevant documents to ascertain the provisional eligibility of the candidate and only those candidates will be interviewed who will be falling on minimum eligibility criteria.
• Candidates working in Government / Semi-Government Departments / Projects should bring original NOCs from their department to appear before the interview committee.
• The above position purely on contract basis which extendable and on fixed salary Rs. 25000/- per month without usual allowances.
• Noncompliance with the above instructions will debar the candidate from appearing before the recruitment committee.
• Candidates appearing for an interview will not be entitled to any TA/DA.
• Any kind of influence by the candidates on the recruitment committee, the candidate will be disqualified.
DISTRICT HEALTH OFFICER,
(Get Latest Jobs in Your E-Mail) (Confirm subscription in Your Inbox) City Wise Latest Jobs [table “16” not found /]