Directorate General Agriculture
Directorate General Agriculture (extension & ar) Latest Jobs 2020, The employees of GovemmentlSemi-GovernmentlAutonomous Bodies working under the administrative control of Punjab Government are not entitled to apply against the post with mp sum pay.
2. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be 05 years as admissible.
3. In case of other relevant de9rees, the equivalence certificate issued by the HEC will be provided by the candidate,
4. The contract appointments are temporary in nature, non-transferable, job post-specific, none ensionable& conferring no right for regularization. The contract appointment will be initially for 01 years which can be extended up to the project period with the approval of the competent authority.
5. In case the project period is reduced/enhanced, the contract appointment order may be amended accordingly with the approval of the competent authority.
6. The recruitment will be made strictly on merit on all Punjab basis in accordance with the rules, selection criteria and other provisions of Recruitment Policy and Contract Appointment Policy, 2004.Directorate General Agriculture.
7. The applications on prescribed form (which can be downloaded from www.agripuniab.qov.pk) may be addressed to the Secretary Agriculture, Government of the Punjab, CMI Secretariat, 2-Bank Road. (Old P&D Building), Lahore clearly indicating the project post applied along with curriculum vitae (CV), three passport-size recent photographs and attested copies of all the relevant documents, CNIC/certificates/degrees, which include detailed marks certificates including CGPA. Hafiz-e-Ouran Certificate, position in Board/University, issued by the authorized lnstitutelMadrissa, release orders for ExService men, issued by the concerned authority institute and must reach by 3rd March 2020. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered and only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA shall be paid.
8. The candidates can also apply at www,jobs.puniab.gov.ok. However, a hard copy of the application form along with complete attested relevant documents Is mandatory to submit to this department.
9. List of eligible candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board 03 days prior to the interview in addition to the interview call letters. In case of any query/ clarification, the candidate may approach the Additional Secretary (Planning), Government of the Punjab, Agriculture Department, Lahore at least two days prior to the interview date.
10. A list of successful candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board in addition to the issuance of offer of appointment letters after approval of the recommendations of the Department Selection Committee, by the competent authority.
11. The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
12. The selected candidates for the post with lump-sum payments are not entitled to the benefit of any pay protection.
13. No post falls under the quota reserved fix Women, Minorities & Disabled persons.
(Dr. Muhammad Anjum All) Directo
General Agriculture (Extension &AR) Punjab First Floor, Agriculture House, 21Davis Road, Lahore
Directorate General Agriculture (extension & ar) Latest Jobs 2020
Last Date 03-March-2020
|IT Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||Uni Jobs
|Health Jobs ||Bluchistan Jobs
|Jobs in Jang Newspaper|
|Jobs in Express Newspaper|
|Jobs in Dawn Newspaper|
|Jobs in Nwaiwaqt Newspaper|
|Jobs in The News Newspaper|
|Jobs in Dunya Newspaper|
|Jobs in Aaj Newspaper|
|Jobs in The Nation|
|Jobs in Kawish News|
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||Bluchistan Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Latest Government Jobs|
|Sindh Latest Government Jobs|
|Baluchistan Latest Government Jobs|
|KPK Latest Government Jobs|