Wapda Jobs Karachi 2020
Wapda Jobs Jamshoro Power Company Limited- JPCL (GENCO-l) is a State Owned Company, primarily responsible for generating electricity and managing operation & maintenance of the Power Plant competitively in the best interest of the nation. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the challenging position of “PROJECT DIRECTOR” for 1320 (2×660) MW Supercritical Coal-Fired Power Project, being installed by JPCL at Jamshoro, Sindh.Wapda Jobs Karachi 2020 at Jamshoro Power Company (JPCL).
The Project Director will report to the Chief Executive Officer, JPCL and will work towards the development of the Project. He / She will ensure efficiency and transparency in the execution of the Project with a goal-oriented approach and will work closely with all stakeholders.
The Project Director will supervise the construction, development, and commissioning of the Project and will ensure work quality during the execution stage of the project and monitor the flow of project financing to frame an effective and vibrant communication network with all stakeholders to resolve emerging issues from time-to-time regarding the Project.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor or Higher Degree in Electrical / Electronic or Mechanical Engineering.
• Should have at least twenty (20) years of experience working in the power sector at the national or international level.
• Preference will be given to the candidates who have:
o Work experience at senior positions in thermal power generation.
o Management-lived experience of planning, formation, contra management, and setting-up of thermal per generation team.
o Work experience of Project Management Tools.
o Previous management-level experience of coal power projects.
o The familiarity of working with International Financial Institutions
o Familiarity with public procurement rules, procedures, and regulations.
• Candidates should be able to demonstrate leadership, team building, risk assessment, and management approach with
excellent problem solving, and decision-making skills. TOUR
The appointment will be on a contract basis, initially for a period of three (03) years, extendable on satisfactory performance and as per the requirement of the assignment.
The candidate should not be more than 62 years of age as on the closing date of the receipt of the application,
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary package commensurate with his / her qualifications and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
• Candidates are required to forward their Curriculum Vitae along with two (02) professional references and a recent passport-size photograph, under a cover letter to the Chief Executive Officer, JPCL (GENCO-1) at the address given below within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
• Serving employees of Public Sector Organizations! Government Semi-Government/ Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channels.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview/ selection process. No TAIDA will be admissible for the interview.
• (JPCL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement or with-hold the recruitment process without assigning any reason.)
Wapda Jobs Karachi 2020 at Jamshoro Power Company (JPCL)
Last Date 14-February-2020
Chief Executive Officer
Jamshoro Power Company Limited (JPCL) GENCO-l
C/O Manager HR/Admin
GENCO HOLDING COMPANY LTD.
1ST Floor, OPF Building, Shahra-e-Jhamooriat, G-5/2, Islamabad.
All Pakistan One Click Latest Jobs
|Jobs in All News Paper||Education Wise Latest Jobs||City Wise Latest Jobs|
|Testing Service Jobs||Public Service Commission||Police Department Jobs|
|Province Wise Jobs||Wapda, Sui Gas, PTCL, Duplicate Bills||Jobs in Overseas|