UO-University of Okara Jobs 2020
UO-University of Okara Jobs 2020, Graduate Engineer, Sub Engineer Civil, Attendant. Application terms are available on www.uo.edu.pk Applicants are required to sign and submit hardcopy/printout of job Application Form through courier/registered post to the Additional Registrar General Office, the University of Okara, 2- KM, Main Multan Road, By-Pass Renalakhurd, District Okara along-with attested copies of CNTC, domicile, all educational documents/certificates, experience certificates, all other relevant documents and original Bank Draft worth Rs. 500/of the Treasurer. UO-University of Okara Jobs 2020, Graduate Engineer, Sub Engineer Civil, Attendant
2. For any assistance regarding any query please call at 044-2636072 during office hours.
3 Applications without the original Bank Draft will not be entertained and the deposited amount/fee is non-refundable/ non-transferable.
we are also providing latest jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, Jang News, Jang Epaper, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, etc, through jobinfolink.com Latest Scholarship Government Jobs in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Jhelum, Faisalabad, Multan, Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh, KPK, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar, etc. Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the official latest advertisement below.
1. Relaxation in the upper age limit may be granted to suitable candidates as per rules.
2. All the positions in this advertisement (Sr. No. 1 to 6 above) above will be filled on daily wages/work charge basis as per Govt. of the Punjab, Finance Department Notification No. RO (Tech) FD 2-2/ 2018 dated 20th September,
3. The quota for disabled persons, minorities and women will be observed as per rules.
4. Degrees only fr.om HEC recognized Universities/Degree awarding Institutions will be considered.
5. Foreign degree holders must submit their equivalence certificate/(s) issued by the HEC, Pakistan.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. No TA)DA will be admissible.
7. In case of any candidate desires to apply for more than one post, he/she must apply separately for each post with a separate bank draft.
8. Experience, where prescribed, would include equivalent experience, in a profession or in the service of an autonomo.fs or semi-autonomous organization or well-reputed organization gained after acquiring basic requisite qualification for the post. The applicant for the position(s) of Graduate Engineer (Sr.# I & 2) must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
9. The closing date for the submission of applications is January- 20. 2020. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date (even dispatched through courier) will not be accepted.
10. University reserves the right to increase/decrease or totally withdraw the vacancies without assigning any reason.
ADDITIONAL REGISTRAR (GENERAL)
UNIVERSITY OF OKARA
2- KM MAIN MULTAN ROAD, RENALA KHURD BYPASS, OKARA PAKISTAN
Last Date 20-January-2020
|IT Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||Uni Jobs
|Health Jobs ||Bluchistan Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||Bluchistan Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Latest Government Jobs|
|Sindh Latest Government Jobs|
|Baluchistan Latest Government Jobs|
|KPK Latest Government Jobs|