HEC Jobs 2020, Higher Education Commission Islamabad for Project Coordinator
HEC Jobs 2020, Higher Education Commission Islamabad for Project Coordinator, Data Entry Operator and more, Master’s degree or equivalent (at least 2” Division) from HEC-recognised university/ institution with seven years’ relevant experience in public/private sector organization of good repute including five years’ managerial experience after the final degree.
BSc/BE in Civil Engineering (Four years degree) or equivalent (at least 2 Division) from HEC-recognised university/institution with five years’ relevant experience for civil works/construction of buildings including planning, scheduling, optimized resource estimation, monitoring, periodic reviews of project progress, updating and control, compiling of technical reports and consultation with the consultant, contractor on behalf of senior management and having good interpersonal skills and communication.
• Applicants (Serial No. 1 to 4) are required to apply online from the HEC website https://careers.hec.gov.pk. No need to send a hard copy of CV and documents. Candidates for the post of Attendant may send their application/CV directly to the Higher Education Commission, H-9, Islamabad.
• The experience as part-time, honorary, apprentice and internee will not be considered/counted as experience. The selected candidate can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
• Interview of eligible candidates residing outside the Islamabad/Rawalpindi region and vicinity will be conducted via Audio/video conferencing at the nearest possible location of the candidates (Karachi, Lahore, Quetta, and Peshawar).
• Application processing fee @ Rs. 250/- (for the posts at Serial No. 1 to 4) may be deposited in the online NC No. 17427900133401 of HEC maintained for the purpose in Habib Bank Ltd. Bank Draft/Banker’s Cheque/Pay Order in favor of Director (Accounts), HEC is also acceptable.
• Those already in Government Service should apply through proper channel. Age relaxation will be given as per Government rules.
• Only eligible candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
• HEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
Applicants are required to submit their applications within 30 days from the date of publication. Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.
HEC Jobs 2020, Higher Education Commission Islamabad for Project Coordinator, Data Entry Operator and more
Last Date -February-2020
|IT Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||Uni Jobs
|Health Jobs ||Bluchistan Jobs
|Jobs in Jang Newspaper|
|Jobs in Express Newspaper|
|Jobs in Dawn Newspaper|
|Jobs in Nwaiwaqt Newspaper|
|Jobs in The News Newspaper|
|Jobs in Dunya Newspaper|
|Jobs in Aaj Newspaper|
|Jobs in The Nation|
|Jobs in Kawish News|
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||Bluchistan Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Latest Government Jobs|
|Sindh Latest Government Jobs|
|Baluchistan Latest Government Jobs|
|KPK Latest Government Jobs|