Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment PTS Jobs 2020
Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment PTS Jobs 2020, Assistant, Receptionist, UDC, LDC, Applications are invited for the recruitment of following temporary vacancies in Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Employment
1. Age will be calculated with effect from the last date of submitting applications.
2. 2% Disable quota will be observed in the Recruitment.
3. 5 years General age relaxation will be admissible as per existing Government Rules.
4. The eligibility of candidates will be determined on the basis of his! her academic qualification as given against each post.
5. A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting a separate form for each post with a separate fee.
6. The candidate shall present his / her original documents along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents at the time of the interview. In case, any of the information furnished by the applicant found fake or bogus, the candidature of the particular candidate will stand canceled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate.
7. Applicants already in Government service should produce NOC at the time of the interview.
8. Incomplete applications as well as received after due date shall not be entertained.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of the test I interview
10. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel I postpone recruitment process at any stage.
11. The last date of submission of Application Form is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
12. NITB course is mandatory for temporary appointment after selection before completion of the probationary period for Assistant (BS-1 5), UDC (BS-1 1) and LDC (BS-09).
HOW TO APPLY:
• Application Forms and Online Deposit Slips are available on Pakistan Testing Services (PTS) website www.pts.org.pk
• Applications must be received at the given address not later than fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement.
• Pakistan Testing Services (PTS) will not be responsible for late receipt of application sent through post or by any other courier service.
• Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
• Submit your test fee through prescribed deposit slip in any of the country-wide online branches of the designated banks.
• Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
• Only short-listed applicants will be called for the test) interview.
• Deposited fee Is non-refundable I non-transferable.
• The mobile phone is not allowed in test center premises.
• Candidates are required to send their prescribed application Forms along with online deposit slip (in original) to Manager Operation, Pakistan Testing Service, Head Quarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad. www.pts.org.pk
Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment PTS Jobs 2020, Assistant, Receptionist, UDC, LDC
Emigration Tower”, Plot No. 10, Mauve Area, Sector G-811, Islamabad
Last Date 02-February-2020
|IT Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||Uni Jobs
|Health Jobs ||Bluchistan Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||Bluchistan Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Latest Government Jobs|
|Sindh Latest Government Jobs|
|Baluchistan Latest Government Jobs|
|KPK Latest Government Jobs|