UHS Post Graduate Entrance Test 2019 for MBBS, BDS
UHS Post Graduate Entrance Test 2019 for MBBS, BDS, M.Phil, Masters and other, We are providing All Admission M.Phil, Masters and other in Pakistan & Abroad with UHS Post Graduate Entrance Test 2019 for MBBS, BDS with all information & with the facility of online apply Visit Now to get any type of government jobs, pakistan jobs bank, place ad in newspaper, newspaper classifieds, paperpkads, Police Department, Wapda, NTS, PPSC, PTS, CTS, FPSC, Lesco, Pepco Jobs, Mepco Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Motorway Jobs, NH&MP Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Medical department Jobs, Hospital Jobs, Disable Person Jobs, Newspaper ads, Educators Jobs, teaching Jobs, Work Home, And we are also providing jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, jang news, jang epaper, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, and The Nation etc, through Jobinfolink.com, and more jobs Scholarships, Internships, IT Department Jobs, Professor Jobs, Lecture Jobs, Federal Government Jobs.
AIOS Admissions, PU Admissions, BZU Admission, Army School Admissions, VU Admissions, MA degree, bachelor of fine arts, online colleges, online MBA programs, online MBA, masters in social work, best online colleges, masters in education, online bachelor’s degree, business administration, online jobs work from home, jobs abroad, indeed part time jobs, part time hours, part time jobs.
Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.
The time allowed for the test shall be 2 hours. The total marks shall be 100. It shall consist of 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) divided into following four sections: English – 40 MCQs Computer/ I.T. Skills – 15 MCQs Research Methodology – 15 MCQs Analytical Reasoning – 30 MCQs
These basic eligibility criteria are for the purpose of the appearance in the Postgraduate Entrance Test only. The concerned institutions may give preference to a candidate in admission on the basis of qualifications and experience in accordance with their statutes/regulations/policies. The procedure of Submission of Applications
- The candidates shall submit online applications for registration of Postgraduate Entrance Test 2019, at the link provided for the purpose at UHS website (www.uhs.edu.pk). Application received manually or by post shall not be acceptable.
- Before applying online, the candidates must submit test fee of Rs.1000/- (NonRefundable) in National Bank of Pakistan Sheikh Zayed Hospital Lahore branch, in Account No. 1711-6, OR get a DD/PO of same amount in favour of Treasurer, University of Health Sciences, Lahore, OR deposit the same amount in University’s online account (PK80NBP1707004001412962) under Account Title: “CE UHS”.
- The application can be submitted online from 13th December 2019 to 23rd December 2019. The link is available at UHS official website www.uhs.edu.pk. The link shall be activated at 9.00 am on 13th December and shall be deactivated at 05:00 pm on 23rd December 2019, and no application shall be accepted after that.
- Applicants should fill the forms carefully and also upload a recent, coloured picture, CNIC(Both Sides, single file in pdf), and the picture of fee deposit receipt/DD/PO. The size of the file must be less than 1MB each. The photograph must show the full and clear face of the applicant.
- Once the application is submitted, the candidate cannot edit it.
- It is advised to submit one application. If a candidate submits more than one application form, his / her candidature will be cancelled.
- The applicants can download their Roll No Slips on 26th December 2019, after 04:00 pm from UHS official website www.uhs.edu.pk.
- The test will be conducted on Sunday, 29th December 2019. The candidate must bring the print-out of his/her roll number slip and original CNIC at the Test Centre. IMPORTANT i. Postgraduate Entrance Test shall also be mandatory for the applicants desirous of seeking admission to on-campus programmes as well as those being offered at its affiliated institutions.
However, admission in affiliated institutions shall be carried out by the concerned institutions. It shall be the responsibility of the concerned institution to ensure the registration/accreditation status of its programmes. ii. UHS shall conduct only one Entrance Test for admissions to postgraduate courses for the session 2019-2020, which will be held on Sunday, 29th December 2019. No other test for the same courses shall be held. iii. For those having MBBS/BDS qualifications, permanent PMDC registration is mandatory. iv. Appearance in Entrance Test does not, in any way, make a candidate eligible for admission. The admission will only be made after fulfilment of criteria as laid down in relevant Statutes / Regulations. It is the responsibility of the applicant to enter the correct information in his/her online application form. v. The result of the Entrance Test shall be displayed on the University website (www.uhs.edu.pk). No formal result cards will be dispatched to the candidates. vi. The admissions into their on-campus teaching programme shall be advertised separately by the University and affiliated institutions.
REGISTRAR University of Health Sciences, Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore-54600 Ph: 042-99231305-9, Fax: 042-99231212 Email: email@example.com
Last Date 23-December-2019
|IT Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||Uni Jobs
|Health Jobs ||Bluchistan Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||Bluchistan Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Latest Government Jobs|
|Sindh Latest Government Jobs|
|Baluchistan Latest Government Jobs|
|KPK Latest Government Jobs|