Punjab University Admission 2019
Punjab University Admission 2019, MBA in Punjab University Latest Admissions, We are providing All jobs in Pakistan & Abroad with Punjab University Admission 2019 with MBA in Punjab University Latest Admissions all information & with the facility of online apply Visit Now to get any type of government jobs, pakistan jobs bank, place ad in newspaper, newspaper classifieds, paperpkads, Police Department, Wapda, NTS, PPSC, PTS, CTS, FPSC, Lesco, Pepco Jobs, Mepco Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Motorway Jobs, NH&MP Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Medical department Jobs, Hospital Jobs, Disable Person Jobs, Newspaper ads, Educators Jobs, teaching Jobs, Work Home, And we are also providing jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, jang news, jang epaper, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, and The Nation etc, through Jobinfolink.com, and more jobs Scholarships, Internships, IT Department Jobs, Professor Jobs, Lecture Jobs, Federal Government Jobs.
AIOS Admissions, PU Admissions, BZU Admission, Army School Admissions, VU Admissions, MA degree, bachelor of fine arts, online colleges, online MBA programs, online MBA, masters in social work, best online colleges, masters in education, online bachelor’s degree, business administration, online jobs work from home, jobs abroad, indeed part time jobs, part time hours, part time jobs.
Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.
Last Date 06-December-2019
Instructions for Online Admission Form
- Admission Form is divided into the following steps (Tabs):
- Personal Information (For Biographical Details).
- Educational Information (For Academic Qualification Details).
- Experiences / Publications (For Working Experience & Publication Details).
- Apply (For final submission of the above information & Admission Program Applications).
- Please note that your application will not be entertained unless you do the “Generate Application” step and take a print out of the final application form after depositing fee challan.
- Who can Apply in LL.B 5-Years programs:
- Those candidates who have passed any of the Law Admission Tests, conducted by HEC on 19-08-2018, 21-07-2019 & 01-09-2019 and could not have applied earlier for admission, are eligible to apply for online admission.
- Applying Procedure for Offered Admission Programs:
- Add Personal, Educational, Experiences & Publications Information. (Note: You can skip Experience & Publication if not Applicable)
- Do Final Submission. (Note: After Final Submission you will not be able to edit your entered information)
- Choose your desired admission program(s) from Offered Programs list one by one.
- Fee Challan will be generated for each program application separately, Take printout using Print Challan & deposit fee in any branch of HBL or UBL bank.
- After depositing fee, you will Edit your Application by clicking the menu View/Edit Application, there you will enter your CNIC/Form-B.
- Then you need to Generate Application for each applied program application respectively.
- Take a printout of each application & attach original fee challan and copies of CNIC, Educational documents & all other required documents and finally dispatch to the respective departmental address that will be printed on the last page of Application Form.
- Special Notes:
- While filling the form, You can move to Previous Tabs (Steps) by clicking on the desired tab (e.g. Personal Info.), if needed to Change/Update/View any information but before Final Submission.
- You can Logout by clicking the menu Logout & Close Admission Form at any stage if you want to fill form later on.
- To Edit or View your Application click the menu View/Edit Application.
- In-Case of MS/M.Phil/Ph.D Admission Test follow below instruction(s):
- It is mandatory to bring a printout of the email (that you will receive after online application submission) and a copy of the first page of your application form on test day in concerning department. Moreover, the Application No. sent in Email & printed on your final application form will be treated as your Test Roll No.
- Application from Foreign applicants should be routed through his/her home country’s embassy and Pakistan mission abroad office (in-case of overseas Pakistani), These applications should reach “Office of Chairman Admission Committee, 2nd Floor, Centre for Undergraduate Studies, University of the Punjab, Lahore.” before the closing date.
- Please check your eligibility before applying in any offered program, Admission Regulations / Merit Calculator
- Students applying for reserved seats need to refer regulation book before applying in particular category, Admission Regulations
- If you need to change any information about your application after “Final Submission”, you can correct it with pen on the printed application form, before dispatching it to the concerned department.
Note: the University of Punjab reserves the right to cancel the Application at any stage, in-case of In-Eligibility, False Information or Missing/Incomplete information/document(s), etc. without any intimation. Even after the written test, if any discrepancy found in online filled form or in hardcopy/attached documents, the university reserves the right to cancel the application/admission. Such students will not be called for an interview.
Last Date 06-December-2019
All Pakistan One Click Latest Jobs
|Jobs in All News Paper||Education Wise Latest Jobs||City Wise Latest Jobs|
|Testing Service Jobs||Public Service Commission||Police Department Jobs|
|Province Wise Jobs||Wapda, Sui Gas, PTCL, Duplicate Bills||Jobs in Overseas|