MANJAANBAZAM Cadet Colleges System SSG 2020 Admissions
MANJAANBAZAM Cadet Colleges System SSG 2020 Admissions for Class 6th to 7th, 8th, 9th, We are providing All jobs in Pakistan & Abroad with MANJAANBAZAM Cadet Colleges System SSG 2020 with all information & with the facility of online apply Visit Now Jobinfolink.com, and we are also providing latest jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, jang news, jang epaper, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, etc, through this placement and Scholarships, Internships, AIOU Admissions, PU Admissions, BZU Admission, VU Admissions, MA degree, bachelor of fine arts, online colleges, online MBA programs, online MBA, masters in social work, best online colleges, masters in education, online bachelor’s degree, business administration, jobs abroad, indeed part time jobs.
Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the official latest advertisement below.
MANJAANBAZAM Cadet Colleges System SSG 2020 Admissions for Class 6th to 7th, 8th, 9th
Admission to Manjaanbazam Cadet Colleges System (MJCCS) is offered in Class VI, VII, VIII, IX and IX once a year at the commencement of the academic session. Admission is granted purely on merit, basing on the performance of applicants in the written entrance test and/or interview, followed by a medical examination. The written test/interview includes an assessment of the applicant’s competency in English, Urdu, Islamiat, Science and Mathematics subjects of appropriate grade level. Examination centers and dates for written entrance test and interview are advertised in the leading Urdu and English newspapers well in time.
Eligibility criteria for admission are as under:
- For admission to any class, an applicant must either be studying in that class or must have passed the last lower class at the time of admission.
- Only those applicants who have obtained 60% marks or more in the last exam are eligible to appear in the written examination and/or interview. If exam results are not declared by that time, the Detailed Marks Certificate (DMC) of the previous class and a Hope Certificate (original) from the Head of Institution last attended, for obtaining more than 60% marks in the final exam, may be attached.
- Applicants who have appeared in GCE ‘O’ Level/IGCSE exams must have studied following eight subjects to be considered eligible for admission to XI:
- English Language
- Pakistan Studies
- Biology/Computer Science/IT/ICT
- Age limits on 1st April of the year of entry are given below. Additionally, the physical appearance of the applicant must be comparable to the age mentioned in the Application Form.
- Class VI: 10-12 years
- Class VII: 11-13 years
- Class VIII: 12-14 years
- Class IX: 13-15 years
- Class XI: 15-17 years
- An applicant must be medically FIT.
- 1. Matriculation: MJCCS offers following Secondary School Certificate (SSC) courses, in affiliation with the Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Islamabad.
- a. Biology Group (Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Urdu, English, Islamiat and Pakistan Studies)
- b. Computer Science Group (Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Urdu, English, Islamiat and Pakistan Studies)
- 2. Intermediate: MJCCS offers following Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) courses, in affiliation with Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Islamabad:
- a. Pre-Engineering (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Urdu, English, Islamiat, Pakistan Studies)
- b. Pre-Medical (Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Urdu, English, Islamiat, Pakistan Studies)
- c. ICS (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Urdu, English, Islamiat, Pakistan Studies)
The written examination is held at Manjaanbazam Cadet College, Tarbela Cantt. There is no other exam center in any city for this entrance exam. Sample test papers of appropriate grade levels are available at the MJCCS admissions page to help candidates/parents understand the pattern of exams and subjects involved.
Interview & Medical Examination:
Those who qualify the Written Examination are called in for an interview after the announcement of results. Medical Examination is also conducted on the same day of the interview.
Download Admissions Form
|IT Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||Uni Jobs
|Health Jobs ||Bluchistan Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||Bluchistan Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Latest Government Jobs|
|Sindh Latest Government Jobs|
|Baluchistan Latest Government Jobs|
|KPK Latest Government Jobs|