Latest NTS Lesco Result 2019
LESCO NTS Result 2019, Lahore Electric Supply Company 1148 Posts, Latest NTS Lesco Result 2019, We are providing All jobs in Pakistan & Abroad with Latest NTS Lesco Result 2019 with all information & with the facility of online apply Visit Now to get any type of government jobs, LESCO NTS Result 2019, Lahore Electric Supply Company 1148 Posts, pakistan jobs bank, place ad in newspaper, newspaper classifieds, paperpkads, Police Department, Wapda, NTS, PPSC, PTS, CTS, FPSC, Lesco, Pepco Jobs, Mepco Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Motorway Jobs, NH&MP Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Medical department Jobs, Hospital Jobs, Disable Person Jobs, Newspaper ads, Educators Jobs, teaching Jobs, Work Home, And we are also providing jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, jang news, jang epaper, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, and The Nation etc, through Jobinfolink.com, and more jobs Scholarships, Internships, IT Department Jobs, Professor Jobs, Lecture Jobs, Federal Government Jobs.
AIOS Admissions, PU Admissions, BZU Admission, Army School Admissions, VU Admissions, MA degree, bachelor of fine arts, online colleges, online MBA programs, online MBA, masters in social work, best online colleges, masters in education, online bachelor’s degree, business administration, online jobs work from home, jobs abroad, indeed part time jobs, part time hours, part time jobs.
Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant post application form available
on the NTS website with this advertisement.
1. The applicants applying against the post of Junior Engineer & Junior Engineer (Civil) must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) at the time of submission of application. The candidates who do not have PEC Registration are not eligible to apply.
2. The age relaxation allowed as per Government Policies is already given against all posts. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except candidates belonging to scheduled casts, Buddhist, FATA/Gilgit Biltistan and AJK are allowed 3 years and Disabled person 1 0 years relaxation in upper age limit.
3. Govt. serving Employees who completed at least 2-years as regular service till the last date of submission of application, will be entitled age relaxation up two-years up to the age of 55-years and are also advised to apply after getting approval by the concerned authority.
4. The candidates who are applying for the posts at Sr. No.4 & 5 (LS-I & Bill Distributor) shall be eligible to apply to have domicile I from districts of Lahore, Okara, Kasur, Sheikhupura and Nankana Sahib.
5. For vacancies at Sr. No.4&5, 20% LESCO employee’s children quota and 5% of Minorities quota will be observed as per laid down policy.
6. Candidates applying against 20% LESCO employee’s children quota must ensure to attach a certificate duly signed by Dy. The manager concerned regarding employment of father (Died after retirement Retired /working in LESCO) by certifying that no child has been appointed against 20% employee’s children quota.
7. Candidates applying against 20% LESCO employee’s children quota (ECQ) must ensure to attach CNIC of father/ mother and provide an affidavit that his/her brother /sister or widowed mother is not already employed in this quota. Concealing facts regarding the appointment of any brother /sister or widowed mother will lead to disqualification of the applicant at any stage of recruitment.
8. The candidates selected for appointment against 20% LESCO employee’s children quota will be entitled to age relaxation up to the age of 40-years in prescribed age limit.
9. Candidates applying against 2% disabled quota (where applicable) must attach Disability certificate from Assessment Board for the Disabled persons from City/District/Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of disabled persons.
1 0. Disability of candidate will be examined by WAPDA medical board viz-a-viz suitability of the duty of the post.
1 1. Computer knowledge is mandatory for all posts.
1 2. As per Establishment Division guideline the testing agency will charge 50% of the fee directly from applicant & rest of 50% shall be paid by LESCO, therefore, each applicant will pay Rs 175/- to the testing agency.
I Only shortlisted applicants will be called for induction test/interview.
1 4. Company has the right to reject one or all applications without assigning any reason.
1 5. LESCO reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
1 6. Dismissed /screened out employees of any organization or having a criminal record are not eligible for employment in LESCO.
1 7. Concealment or misrepresentation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
1 8. No TNDA will be allowed to candidates for test /interview.
1 9. Late submission of applications by Courier Service will have no binding upon LESCO and M/s National Testing Service (NTS).
20. Incomplete applications and the applications received after due date will not be considered.
21. The last date for receipt of applications is (1 5-days from the date of advertisement).
HOW TO APPLY
i. Online registration and submission of application please visit NTS Website: www.nts.org.pk
ii. The test fee will be charged to candidates @ Rs:175/- per applicant. Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, MCB or ABL on prescribed Bank Challan downloadable from the website: www.nts.org.pk
iii. Candidates are required to send complete prescribed application form along with attested copies of all educational documents, domicile certificate, CNIC and other relevant documents/certificates as well as two recent passport size photographs through courier service/Pakistan Post, etc. to; Manager Operations National Testing Service 96, Street No.4, Sector H-8/1 , ISLAMABAD.
iv. Applications submitted by hand or received after due date will not be entertained.
v. After applying for the post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check NTS website: www.nts.org.pk for an important announcement (procedure for roll numbers slip/ written test schedule/Result, etc.) related recruitment against stated posts.
For further information, please contact: UAN: +92-51 -844-444- 11
Lesco Jobs NTS 2019 Lahore Electric Supply Company 1148 Plus Vacancies Latest
|IT Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||Uni Jobs
|Health Jobs ||Bluchistan Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||Bluchistan Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Latest Government Jobs|
|Sindh Latest Government Jobs|
|Baluchistan Latest Government Jobs|
|KPK Latest Government Jobs|