International Post Doc Scholarship 2019-2020
International Post Doc Scholarship 2019-2020, Latest HEC Scholarship , PUNJAB HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSION, International Post-Doc Scholarships (2019-2020)
The Punjab Higher Education Commission (PHEC) invites applications from faculty of public sector colleges/universities chartered by the Govt. of Punjab for the award of International Post-Doctoral Scholarships for 8-10 months in OS Top Ranking 200 universities of 2020 (general ranking) and/or top 50 (subject-wise ranking). Preference will be given to emerging fields of science, technology, and innovation, that are applied, relevant to industry and have an impact on society.
The eligible candidate must:
1. Hold a Ph.D. Degree from an HEC recognized university.
2. Have a maximum 45 years of age on the closing date.
3. Be a regular (BPS or TTS) faculty member of a public sector university/college.
4. Submit a clearly written research proposal, relevant to the academic field, industry/society, and needs of the country.
5. Have placement in a university listed in the top 200 OS world university general ranking of 2020 and/or top 50 in OS subject-wise ranking.
GRANT PROVISION –
PHEC will provide bench fee, settlement allowance, stipend and return airfare
under this scholarship, as per PHEC rules.
How to apply
The complete application package includes the following:
- Completely filled application form with detailed research proposal and study plan. To download the application form (Click Here)
- Acceptance letter from the faculty supervisor at a foreign university that must be among the top 200 universities according to the QS World University Rankings of 2020 and/or top 50 in QS Subject Wise Rankings. The letter should clearly mention the duration of the post-doc, commencement date, and bench fee.
- Copies of educational transcripts and degrees
- Appointment/regularization letter as a TTS/BPS faculty in public sector college/ university
- NOC from the relevant government department/university authorities
- Candidate CV/Resume
- Foreign Supervisor CV/Resume
- Photocopy of CNIC
- Photocopy of passport
Application complete in all respect must reach at Punjab Higher Education Commission, 10th Floor, Arfa Software Technology Park, 346-B, Ferozepur Road, Lahore on or before January 31, 2020, at 05:00 PM through registered post. The application submitted by hand will not be accepted.
- All the above documents should be tape bind and in the same order as mentioned above.
- Incomplete applications or applications with missing documents will be rejected.
- By hand, applications will not be accepted.
International Post Doc Scholarship 2019-2020, Latest HEC Scholarship
Last Date 31-January-2020
|IT Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||Uni Jobs
|Health Jobs ||Bluchistan Jobs
|Jobs in Jang Newspaper|
|Jobs in Express Newspaper|
|Jobs in Dawn Newspaper|
|Jobs in Nwaiwaqt Newspaper|
|Jobs in The News Newspaper|
|Jobs in Dunya Newspaper|
|Jobs in Aaj Newspaper|
|Jobs in The Nation|
|Jobs in Kawish News|
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||Bluchistan Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Latest Government Jobs|
|Sindh Latest Government Jobs|
|Baluchistan Latest Government Jobs|
|KPK Latest Government Jobs|