Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs 2019
Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs 2019, System Network Administrator and more Latest Jobs, We are providing All jobs in Pakistan & Abroad with Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs 2019 with all information & with the facility of online apply Visit Now to get any type of government jobs,System Network Administrator and more Latest Jobs, pakistan jobs bank, place ad in newspaper, newspaper classifieds, paperpkads, Police Department, Wapda, NTS, PPSC, PTS, CTS, FPSC, Lesco, Pepco Jobs, Mepco Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Motorway Jobs, NH&MP Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Medical department Jobs, Hospital Jobs, Disable Person Jobs, Newspaper ads, Educators Jobs, teaching Jobs, Work Home, And we are also providing jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, jang news, jang epaper, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, and The Nation etc, through Jobinfolink.com, and more jobs Scholarships, Internships, IT Department Jobs, Professor Jobs, Lecture Jobs, Federal Government Jobs.
AIOS Admissions, PU Admissions, BZU Admission, Army School Admissions, VU Admissions, MA degree, bachelor of fine arts, online colleges, online MBA programs, online MBA, masters in social work, best online colleges, masters in education, online bachelor’s degree, business administration, online jobs work from home, jobs abroad, indeed part time jobs, part time hours, part time jobs.
Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.
Applications on the prescribed form, are invited from eligible persons (Male & Female) domiciled in Punjab for the following posts for recruitment on contract basis under the development project “Extension Services 2.0-Farmer Facilitation through Modernized Extension”:-
- The employees of Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies working under the administrative control of Punjab Government are not entitled to apply against the above-mentioned posts.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is not admissible.
- 05 years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible for the post at Sr. No. 5.
- In the case of other relevant degrees, the equivalence certificate issued by the HEC will be provided by the candidate.
- The contract appointments are temporary in nature, non-transferable, job/post specific, non-pensionable& conferring no right for regularization. The contract appointment will be initially for 30.06.2020 which can be extended with the approval of the competent authority.
- In case the project period is reduced/ enhanced, the contract appointment order may be amended accordingly with the approval of the competent authority.
- Retired persons are not eligible.
- The recruitments will be made strictly on merit on all Punjab basis in accordance with the rules, selection criteria and other provisions of Recruitment Policy and Contract Appointment Policy, 2004.
- The applications on prescribed form (which can be downloaded from www.agripunjab.gov.pk) may be addressed to the Secretary Agriculture, Government of the Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2-Bank Road (Old P&D Building), Lahore clearly indicating the post applied for along with curriculum vitae (CV), three passport-size recent photographs and attested copies of all the relevant documents, CNIC/certificates/ degrees, which include detailed marks certificates including CGPA, Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate, position in Board/University, issued by the authorized Institute/Marissa, release orders for Ex-Servicemen, issued by the concerned authority/Institute and must reach by 26th December 2019. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered and only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA shall be paid.
- The candidates can also apply at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. However, a hard copy of the application form along with complete attested relevant documents is mandatory to submit to this department.
- List of eligible candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board 03 days prior to the interview in addition to the interview call letters. In case of any query/ clarification, the candidate may approach the Additional Secretary (Planning), Government of the Punjab, Agriculture Department, Lahore at least two days prior to the interview date.
- A list of successful candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board in addition to the issuance of the offer of appointment letters after approval of the recommendations of the Department Selection/Recruitment Committee.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- The selected candidates under the project against the posts of lump sum pay packages are not entitled to the benefit of any pay protection.
- No post falls under the quota reserved for Women, Minorities and Disabled persons. FAKHAR IQBAL Section Officer (R&E) Government of the Punjab, Agriculture Department, 2-Bank Road, Lahore 042-99210508
Download Application Form
Last Date 26-December-2019
All Pakistan One Click Latest Jobs
|Jobs in All News Paper||Education Wise Latest Jobs||City Wise Latest Jobs|
|Testing Service Jobs||Public Service Commission||Police Department Jobs|
|Province Wise Jobs||Wapda, Sui Gas, PTCL, Duplicate Bills||Jobs in Overseas|