Latest Wapda Jobs 2019 for Chief Financial Officer
Wapda Jobs 2019 for Chief Financial Officer, Online Apply Latest, we are providing Wapda Jobs 2019, With Latest Jobs at government jobs, pakistan jobs bank, place ad in newspaper, newspaper classifieds, paperpkads, ma degree, bachelor of fine arts, online colleges, online mba programs, online mba, masters in social work, best online colleges, masters in education, online bachelor’s degree, business administration,
NEELUM JHELUM HYDROPOWER COMPANY(PVT)LTD (A Subsidiary of WAPDA)
As Chief Financial Officer NJHPC
Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Company (Pvt) Ltd. is looking for a high caliber, experienced, seasoned and
mature individual for the position of Chief Financial Officer on a renewable contract basis for Neelum
Jhelum Hydropower Company operating and managing a 969 MW hydroelectric project in the vicinity of
Three Years (extendable with Mutual Consent) – 6 months’ probation
QUALIFICATIONS EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
The candidate must be a qualified Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA) or Fellow Cost & Management Accountant (FCMA).
. I 5-years post of qualification relevant experience in a Senior Financial Management Position preferably with 3 years in a large public limited company in the public sector and listed companies.
. Well conversant with Corporate, Taxation and Work Place Laws of Pakistan and AJ&K.
S Well Conversant with Public Procurement Rules and treasury management.
. Experience of preparation and approval of PC-I, PC-Il, PC-Ill, and PC-LI -Additional qualification.
. Hands-on experience in the process of approval of electric power tariff applications from NEPRA and negotiating Power PurchaseAgreements -Additional qualification.
. To assist the NJHPC in formulating the company’s future financial direction and supporting the tactical initiative.
. Raise additional capital as required to enable the company to meet its objectives.
. Monitor and direct the implementation of a strategic financial plan.
. Oversee the financial operation of the company and formal operations besides, its transaction process systems.
. Understand and mitigate key elements of company financial risks.
. Ensuring the company complies with all legal and monetary and financial regulatory requirements.
. Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of ofAuditor/ Government Agencies.
. Monitor cash balance and cash forecasts.
. Participates in conference calls with the investment community.
. High level of oral and written communication skills.
. Position and prioritize the competing demands and tasks concurrently.
• Ensure forecasting and funds management effectively.
• Manage change and induct the best corporate financial and accounting systems.
• Develop financial performance measures that support the Project’s strategic direction.
• Direct and oversee all aspects of the Financial and Accounting Functions of the company.
• Excellent working relations with Financial Donors.
• Be able to handle Audit observations.
• Be able to communicate with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
REMUNERATION AND AGE:
• The position is offered on a market – based competitive! negotiable salary commensurate with the qualification and experience of the candidate.
• The Maximum age limit is 55 years.
MODE OF APPLYING:
• Typed applications along with a detailed CV, copies of testimonials and a recent passport size photograph should reach on following mailing address latest by 15 December 2019. Applications may also be sent through email [email protected] along with scanned copies of supporting documents.
• Incomplete applications or those received after the due date will not be entertained.
Addi. DG (HR & Admn) NJHPC Colony,
C-3 Chatter Kalas, Muzaffarabad. Tel: 05822-922314, 05822-922319
PID (L) 1387 — PRD (1)1 WAPD 125 2O19.2O)
“DONATE FOR DlAMERB4SHA & MOHMAND DAMS”
Download Application Form
Last Date 15-December-2019
(Get Latest Jobs in Your E-Mail) (Confirm subscription in Your Inbox) City Wise Latest Jobs [table “16” not found /]