Army Officer Jobs Rawalpindi 2019
Army Officer Jobs Rawalpindi 2019, Retired Army Officer Latest Jobs, we are providing Army Officer Jobs Rawalpindi 2019, With Latest Jobs at government jobs, Retired Army Officer Latest Jobs, pakistan jobs bank, place ad in newspaper, newspaper classifieds, paperpkads, ma degree, bachelor of fine arts, online colleges, online mba programs, online mba, masters in social work, best online colleges, masters in education, online bachelor’s degree, business administration.
FOR RETIRED I RELEASED I RETIRING ARMY OFFICERS FOR
RE-EMPLOYMENT AS CIVILIAN GAZETTED OFFICERS)
1. Applications are invited from retired I released I rearing Army officers (Lieutenant Colonels I Majors) having previous experience in fields and academic qualification indicated below for re-employment as Civilian Gazetted Officers appointment in General Headquarters Rawalpindi I Lower formations of the Army.
1) Retired Released Retiring Lieutenant Colonels I Majors retired I released I retiring on attaining the age I service limit.
b. Age Limit
1) Lieutenant Colonels! Majors 52 years and below.
2) Date of Retirement
Officers retired within the last two years (excluding LPR).
The following shall be ineligible to apply:
) – Disciplinary case involving moral turpitude/character or involvement in misappropriation any time during service.
2) – Officers retired/released or discharged compulsory on account of inefficiency.
3) – Officers with Medical category “EEE”.
2. JOB /ARM SPECIFIC VACANCIES
Following vacancies of Civilian Gazetted Officers (CGOs) is job oriented I arm-specific, for which selection will be made exclusively from officers belonging to specified Arms or possessing precise qualifications peculiar to the nature of specified jobs:
3. Method of Selection. Applicants will have to appear before a Special Selection Board at GHQ, Rawalpindi at their own expense.
4. Period of Employment. Appointments will be made for a period of 3 years extendable by 01 years, based on performance and recommendations by the respective organizations.
5. Liability of Service. Selected Officers will be required to serve at any station in Pakistan.
6. Application forms can be obtained from Portal of AG’s Branch (CP Dte/CP-IV) GHQ Rawalpindi I nearest Station Headquarters. Photo Copied Forms may also be used.
7. Applications (in duplicate) along with a copy of the certificate of civil qualification as per required and a crossed Bank Draft Rs. 2000/- in favor of DCP be submitted to AG’s Branch, CP Dte (CP-lV) GHQ Rawalpindi within Twenty days after publication of advertisement in newspapers.
Deputy Assistant Director Civilian Personnel (Qazi Dawood-uI-Hassan)
CP Dte, GHQ Rawalpindi, Tel: 051-561-30956, 0331 9014665-03215242868
Last Date 30-November-2019
|IT Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||Uni Jobs
|Health Jobs ||Bluchistan Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||Bluchistan Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Latest Government Jobs|
|Sindh Latest Government Jobs|
|Baluchistan Latest Government Jobs|
|KPK Latest Government Jobs|