AIOU Jobs 2019 Allama Iqbal Open University
AIOU Jobs 2019 Allama Iqbal Open University Contract and Regular Basis Latest, we are providing AIOU Jobs 2019 Allama Iqbal Open University, With Latest Jobs at government jobs, Allama Iqbal Open University Contract and Regular Basis, pakistan jobs bank, place ad in newspaper, newspaper classifieds, paperpkads, Police Department, Wapda, Lesco, Pepco Jobs, Mepco Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Motorway Jobs, NH&MP Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Jobinfolink.com, Pakistan Army Jobs, Pakistan Navy Jobs, Pakistan Air force Jobs, Medical department Jobs, Hospital Jobs, Disable Person Jobs, Pakistan Jobs, Newspaper Jobs, Banking Jobs, Newspaper ads, Educators Jobs, teaching Jobs, Work Hom, And we are also providing jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, jang news, jang epaper, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, and The Nation etc, through Jobinfolink.com, and also provide NTS, PPSC, PTS, CTS, FPSC, Government Jobs, Electrician Jobs, Lab Jobs, Security Jobs, Mechanical Jobs, Atomic Energy Jobs, Rescue 1122 Jobs, Scholarships 2019, Internships 2019, IT Department Jobs, Professor Jobs, Lecture Jobs, Federal Government Jobs, AIOS Admissions, PU Admissions, BZU Admission, Army School Admissions, VU Admissions, ma degree, bachelor of fine arts, online colleges, online mba programs, online mba, masters in social work, best online colleges, masters in education, online bachelor’s degree, business administration.
ALLAMA IQBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY ISLAMABAD SITUATION VACANT
Applications are invited from the Pakistani nationals forthe following posts on one year contract basis (extendable) in the University:
1) PMO Head/Consultant (Special Pay Package) (Nos. of Post 01)
Qualification: At-least Masters Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT from an International or HEC recognized National University/Institution.
International Certification in Project Management and knowledge of change Management.
Experience: 15 years experience in Planning, Designing, Implementation, Operations & Support of Digital Systems. Experience in handling large scale Information
System Design and Deployment of at least three (03) Projects. Candidates with Projects successfully completed in academia will be preferred.
(2) PMO Coordinator (Special Pay Package) (Nos. of Post 01)
Qualification: Masters Degree/BS (04 years) in Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT/Telecom Engineering from an international or HEC recognized National
University/Institution. Course attended/certified in Project Management.
Experience: 05 years experience of Planning, Designing , Implementation, Operations & Support of IT related Projects. Candidates with Projects successfully
completed in academia will be preferred. The candidate should have clear understanding of academic processes of various formal/non-formal education systems.
(3) Technical Support Lead/Manager (Special Pay Package)(Nos. of Post 01)
Qualification: Masters Degree/BS (04 years) in Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT/Telecom Engineering from an International or HEC recognized National
University/Institution. Course attended/Certified in Project Management.
Experience: 05 years experience of operations & Support of IT Related Projects. Candidates with experience in academia will be preferred. The candidate should have
clear understanding of academic processes of vanous formal/non-formal education systems.
(4) Content Writer (Special Pay Package)(Nos. of Post 01)
Qualification: B.Sc/BS (04 years) from an International or HEC recognized National University/Institution. Course attended/Certified in Technical report writing.
Experience: 02 years experience in technical writing. Experience in Multinational Organization will be preferred.
1. The candidates may download applications and challan forms from AIOU Website (www.aiou.edu.pk).
2. It is mandatory for the candidates applying to submit their applications ONLINE. No Hard copy of application is required. However, at the time of written test/interview, the candidates should bring their original certificates/documents for verification. Paid Challan in original should be provided at the time of test/interview.
3. The schedule of processing fee is;
4. The Demand Draft, Pay Order, Cheques, Postal Orders etc. will not be accepted as mode of payment on account of processing tee. The application forms without processing fee shall not be considered/entertained.
5. The University reserves the right to shortlist the candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests/interviews.
6. Applicants already working in Government/Semi Government Organizations/Autonomous bodies should provide NOC (Through Proper Channel) by due date.
7. The University will follow age limits as prescribed by the Government of Pakistan.
. 8. No TNDA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
$ 9. Candidates having Open Distance Learning Experience (ODL) will be preferred.
. 10. Applications as prescribed must reach the undersigned by 30.11. 2019.
Rs.1 000, for each
Mode of Payment
Through Challan Form only
Last Date 05-December-2019
|IT Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||Uni Jobs
|Health Jobs ||Bluchistan Jobs
|Jobs in Jang Newspaper|
|Jobs in Express Newspaper|
|Jobs in Dawn Newspaper|
|Jobs in Nwaiwaqt Newspaper|
|Jobs in The News Newspaper|
|Jobs in Dunya Newspaper|
|Jobs in Aaj Newspaper|
|Jobs in The Nation|
|Jobs in Kawish News|
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||Bluchistan Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Latest Government Jobs|
|Sindh Latest Government Jobs|
|Baluchistan Latest Government Jobs|
|KPK Latest Government Jobs|